Dear Sir/Madam,
Good afternoon. I am a contractor working for a company through a payroll agency. I will be making a business trip soon. My question is; while on my business trip, who is responsible for:
1.travel insurance
2. health insurance?

Do I buy a business travel insurance for myself? Or is this something of the responsibility of my payroll agency?

The health insurance that I currently have in the Netherlands should cover me during my business trip right?

Looking forward to your reply, many thanks.

Deel deze vraag

1 Reactie

If you work in the Neherlands you are insured in Europe , you may ask your insurance compagny .an EHIC card. Only direct health problems are insured in foreign Europe countries. If you are going to a non Europe country it is the payroll agency have te cover for extra costst of insurance. ( as well a travel insuarance)

Bedankt voor uw stem!

* * * * *

Niet het antwoord dat u zocht?

Kies een onderwerp:
Relevante zoekterm:

Welkom terug. Om te reageren of om contact op te nemen dient u eerst in te loggen. Klik op onderstaande knop log in om in te loggen.

Log in
Sluit scherm