I have been accepted into a Masters Program. I am coming from the U.S.A. and I am married. My spouse and I have an 8 year old daughter. We are all planning on coming to NL while I study. What is the best residence permit process that we should take? Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.



Deel deze vraag

1 Reactie

1 Hello, I presume that your Masters Program is only in the Netherlands. If you travel through Europe for the benefit of your studies, than other possibilities arise
You get yourself a regular permit to stay, and only as long as your permit stays valid, your wife and daughter can have a permit linked to the one you have. You can look at the website of the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service (www.ind.nl) , under the button 'Family' and here you find the forms you need. It is important that you have a monthly income that reaches the mandatory height. You also need a health insurance for every member of your family. The application costs 174 Euro for your wife, and 58 Euro for your daughter. The Immigration Service can use 90 days for their final decision. I hope this is enough information. When you have more questions, please use my work-email.

Bedankt voor uw stem!

* * * * *

Niet het antwoord dat u zocht?

Kies een onderwerp:
Relevante zoekterm:

Welkom terug. Om te reageren of om contact op te nemen dient u eerst in te loggen. Klik op onderstaande knop log in om in te loggen.

Log in
Sluit scherm