Can I bring my wife as dependent while studying in netherlands?

Deel deze vraag

1 Reactie

1 Yes, if you have a nationality of one the countries of the European Union: no problem.
Outside the EU: you can bring your wife if you have yourself a permit to stay because of your study. As long as you have that , your wife can also obtain a residence permit. You both need enough income and you are obliged to have both a health insurance. Look at the website of the Dutch Immigration Service, www.ind.nl and look under the button 'Family'. If you have more questions , please take contact using my work email.

Bedankt voor uw stem!

* * * * *

Niet het antwoord dat u zocht?

Kies een onderwerp:
Relevante zoekterm:

Welkom terug. Om te reageren of om contact op te nemen dient u eerst in te loggen. Klik op onderstaande knop log in om in te loggen.

Log in
Sluit scherm